2018 Vendor Expo & Support Opportunities
Get your name and product directly to the people on the front lines that use them daily. Both line workers and utility company decision makers will be on hand to not only watch the competition, but to look for new tools and resources to help their crews do their job and do it safely.
There are several opportunities for you or your company to be involved in the 2018 Gaff-n-Go Rodeo and get your name in front of this audience!
From bootlaces to cross arm braces, equipment locks to stringing blocks, and electric drills to professional skills, you will find it all at our RODEO VENDOR EXPO! Make sure your company is there to reach these line workers and the utility company decision makers!
- You receive a FREE business-card size ad in the Rodeo Program.
- Complimentary giveaways are encouraged to increase traffic.
- All spaces assigned on a first come, first serve basis.
- Expo space must have a professional appearance and be staffed at all times.
- Set-up is between 8 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. on May 11.
- Reservation fees are non-refundable.
EARLY BIRD PRICING: Exhibit Hall (10 x 10) $600 / Outside Spaces (10x 20) $900
(VMD Associate Members receive a $100 discount)
Help support the 2018 Gaff-n-Go Rodeo & Expo by becoming a sponsor. There are several opportunities for your company to support the rodeo and expo through various levels of sponsorship:
BBQ Friday Dinner Sponsor – $3,000 – SOLD!
Awards Banquet Co-Sponsor – $2,500
Friday Lunch Sponsor – $2,000
Event Sponsors – $1,000
Pole Sponsors – $200
The Gaff-n-Go Rodeo & Expo Program is the official souvenir for competitors, their utilities and their families. It is also the guide for Expo buyers and Rodeo audiences, containing:
- Schedule of the weekend’s events and layout of the rodeo field;
- List of judges and competitors with their utilities;
- List of Expo vendors and sponsors.
Full-page ad (7.5″ x 9.5″) – $750
Half-page ad (7.5″ x 4.625″) – $500
Quarter-page ad (3.625″ x 4.625″) – $250